Fremantle Angling Club is a family club with the aim of improving our angling skills, while at the same time meeting like minded anglers and just having fun. Interested anglers who meet our aims and objectives are welcome to join.
Visitors from around Australia are also welcome to attend club meetings and fishing competitions. Club meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month from 8:00 pm at the Air Force Association at Bull Creek (just off the Kwinana Freeway). These meeting are social get-togethers where we discuss previous fishing competitions. upcoming trips, gain knowledge from guest speakers, share tips and experiences, and just talk fishing.
More facts about our club:
- FAAC holds a monthly Beach & Rock competition and a bi monthly Estuary Competition in locations up and down the WA coast from Kalbarri to Esperance.
- FAAC membership is a family membership for husband, wife or partner and children under the age of 18 with competitions for Men, Ladies, Veterans, Juniors and Mini Juniors.
- While FAAC is a competitive club we promote fun fishing for the whole family.
- FAAC is affiliated with The Australian Anglers Association ( WA Division ) and competes in 4 state events each year. We have a proud record at State Level having won Champion Club 8 out of the last 9 years.
- Our annual presentation evening is held in August and a number of social events are held throughout the year including a Mandurah Crabbing Weekend each February.